Dbox SRP230 4 actuator unit. Great price.

31 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2015 at 10:36 PM, Mayaman said:

I have available a Dbox SRP230 unit refurbished by Dbox for $4600 shipped anywhere in the continental US.  This unit come directly from my contact at Dbox and will ship directly from Canada.  International shipping is available but obviously will cost money.  But I've sold several of these overseas and the shipping is very reasonable.

for those of you who don't know, the SRP is basically a 4x unit that is encased in the plastic Dbox shells and comes with the platform to mount any rig you want.  this is a fantastic price for this unit.  If you want to see what it looks like mounted take a stroll to Gary Talls iRacing thread, he has mounted his to a Hyperstimulator with spectacular results.  I myself run an SRP unit on my HR chassis as well which you can see in my latest thread.

Mike Gallow has also purchased one of these from me over at iRacing and has posted pics there as well.  Let me know if you're interested in any other Dbox stuff, I can get you anything you wish as a Dbox affiliate.  :)

Or if you just have questions and want to know more about Dbox just PM me.

Do you still have D-box equipment for sale - I am looking to add some additional motion upgrades to my rig. Are you loated in Canada? Ontario?