Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mini cooper nords

18 posts in this topic

Great mini-Mini movie, Paul! My wife had an original Mini Cooper when she was 19 years old, back in the 70's; 'was a great and fast car' (!) she always tells me, and 'parking was never a problem' :)

Going to try this one tonight - thanks for the link!

Hey Paul, downloaded the Mini yesterday, but in AC, I could not choose a specific version of the car; there were no available thumbnail(s) of the different car(s), and when I tried to race; the Mini,

with no color at all; a kind of pinkish white - without real shadow/reflection, appears, but with the wheels placed into the doors; very strange... I understand, you had no trouble at all, or did you had

to remove/change something?

Thanks Paul! Downloaded a new one and everything worked well; think something went wrong DL the first one! Crazy little fast car - nice to drive with!

Had some fun on the NordSchleife yesterday evening! :)

Good Day Mr. Tucker, 

I laughed my rear-end off watching that run you made with that lil' Mini. That Lil' car will Scoot right along. huh? I'll check, I think I've got that car too.

Take Care Paul & G00D Day!

Good Day Mr. Tucker, 

I laughed my rear-end off watching that run you made with that lil' Mini. That Lil' car will Scoot right along. huh? I'll check, I think I've got that car too.

Take Care Paul & G00D Day!

makes you laugh and smile driving it danny.....i call it tootling along.... :)  :lol:

HI Mr. Tucker,

I did check and I DO have that Lil' Mini. I haven't drove it much only on a couple short tracks is all. I'll have to try it out on some of the Bigger & Better tracks now that you have my interest in it perked up, alot more. Thanks for that Mr. Tucker

G00D Day!