Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does RSRBR have a future?

8 posts in this topic

forgive my ignorance....but is there anyway to keep up with the developement of the RSRBR series

are they doing anything past 2010 or is that the final release?

there are so many things I'd like to do in that game.....

With so many front wheel drive cars in the mod it pains me that there is no Mini.... I even tried modelling a mini myself in Studio Max but it was too hard for a guy like me ;(

but if not a mini than more Rear wheel drive cars.... from what I understand it that is very difficult to do in RBR ..but after driving the Volvo 242 i was very impressed...even when you watch the replay the car slides and leans like a rwd car its almost uncanny ...and I've seen it in slow motion on youtube its even more impressive to watch

so the sky is the limit..... topping my list would be a properly done Ford MK2 ..... and my god a lancia stratos?... but anything rwd is so fun ...the volvo is my favorite car now especially on gravel... its so hard to control but when you get the hang of it you know you've learned some serious car control

I must say this is one game I am looking forward to playing, I've been out of the pc racing loop for quite some time. After hearing so many good things on the show and the forum about this and iracing, plus the shows on three screen pc now working, I had to buy a pc :D

ISR costs me a small fortune....they keep showing me things to buy :shock:

I think the isr team should start wearing fake beards and hats and double look before crossing the road, I think there must be many wives out for blood. :D

Daz

This is like the 7th year they've been doing it. Im sure 2011 will be done.

Yes I have RSRBR 2011 and I am sure as long as they love doing it it will be done. I just feel that these sites deserve to generate some revenue by way of site sponsors or advertisement in some way.

I wish I could run triple screens on RSRBR, I can get it to do it but it's all stretched so not sure there is a way to fix that? I'd like it a lot more if I could use all my screen real-estate lol. Of course I haven't gotten to play it much yet.

I hope it has. RBR is by far the best rally sim ever. And as long as they keep updating it, i will keep playing it.

Can you guys help me with an issue?

I've got rsrbr 2011.8 and i did what they say when you are installing it. I grabbed the car packs and installed them as well. But, and this is the problem, when I select some cars, like the fiesta s2000, the game will not start. Did i install anything wrong? Or am i missing a plug-in?

Help a fellow rally enthusiast.