Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Car Head Movement

6 posts in this topic

After reading a recent post up here about the Crew I decided to give it a try. Up until I read it I was on the fence but after reading the post and seeing that they have a 30 percent discount right now I decided to purchase the game through steam. I have been playing a few hours and I am slowly figuring it out. There is a lot going on. My issue is I have to stop playing after about 30 minutes and take a break or else I start to get nauseous. I have played every other racing game under the sun and I never feel that way. I am fairly certain that it is because of the way the head moves around in the cockpit from side to side and up and down. Not to mention that it is a little annoying as well. I have read that there is a way to turn it off but I cant find it for the life of me (on PC).

PLEASE. If you know how to turn it off please let me know. I think the story on this game is cool and I want to keep playing!

I race with the hood view because of the head movement been so much it's sickening. I haven't found a setting to adjust it yet. I also want to know if I can remove the driving line in a race. It's pretty annoying . I found out how to in free roam but haven't found out how in a race

I am on the hood too,maybe for this I didnt saw even this effect. I preffer hood because it is not realistic for me to see another wheel and hands in front of me + smaller view area. When we are in real car we dont see our steering wheel or hands we see road and sometimes the hood a bit:)

"Cockpit Camera Animation" is at the bottom of the Controls menu.

Notes: Shows greyed out if not already using the Cockpit view when accessing the options menu (in-game).  Doesn't change head movements forward and backwards (from acceleration, nitro, crashes, etc), just the auto look left/right.

And FYI, FOV is at the bottom of the "video" options.