Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Perfect Pedal, is still the king

4 posts in this topic

I've been using tons of different pedal sets brakes and I always go back to the Perfect Pedal.  It feels like a real damn car brake pedal, by far the best there is to me.  I"m currently in a project to get the clutch mechanism from the CSP V2 onto a set of G27 pedals.  Along with the Perfect pedal it will be one of the best pedal sets out there at any price.  I get my custom springs for the gas and clutch at CenturySprings website.  Night and day difference.

CSP V1 and 2, T500, currently own a set of ARC Carbon three pedal set.  To me the Perfect pedal still feels the most like a real brake.  I've tried that too complicated.  I'm trying to make a clutch mechanism for the G27 set as you can mount them any way you want.  The ARC carbons are awesome, but the brake tires me out, its brutal LOL

I have been interested in copying the clutch mechanism of the CSP V2 pedals as well.  Doesn't look that complicated to me......but the benefit looks well worth it.  They are basically just adding a bracket with a lever that forces it to rotate when the pedal is pressed, which then moves the hinge point of the spring to relieve the tension.

If you don't mind my asking, which springs are you using?  I did a quick look at that Century Springs website and there seems to be infinite options.