Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, I think this is the best racing game on PS3.

3 posts in this topic

Pleasantly surprised by how the F1s drive (using a G27). I was expecting, at worst, a 100% "not-punishing" arcade game to put next to Hot Pursuit... Hah, no way. The first thing I've done was to set all driving aids off (quite common for me), and man, this game is hard! How "sim" it is? Well, the game sure feels like what a F1 game should be: It will punish you hard for your small mistakes. Don't forget about your KERS, your DRS, your brake balance, your type of fuel, your tire wear annnd your next pit stop (oh, and please don't run out of gas!). All this combined makes this game the most sim-oriented game on PS3... And possibly the most pleasant one, while you're driving your perfectly clean lap, smiling and/or laughing about the fact that you used to do this lap one minute slower with supercars, or this turn 100km/h slower with the Mini Cooper. This game is really fun to play, and I really like what I feel through the steering wheel...

I just hope I'll get better with time to like the game "as it should be". Also, choosing the "Legend" AI for the first day was a painful experience. ;)

Congrats for the upgradeof the wheel. I really like the F1 2013  with the Classic content.

I got the "complete edition" on eBay, I haven't even tried the classics (90's, 80's, etc.) yet, I'll try some of them today.

I'm glad I bought the game already!