Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Episode 86: Logtiech F540 Headphones, WRC PS3

5 posts in this topic

In this Episode we start by going back to the Eyefinity setup and show you a way to run triple screens without the need for a display port capable monitor or display port cable.

After that, we have a new Top Simulation Cars of All Time and we put Dirt Factor for rFactor through our ratings . Find out if it makes the top 50 or will the LFS Caterham get bumped ?

Then we boot up the PS3 version of WRC 2010 and show you how we setup our Fanatec wheels as well as the Logitechs and Thrustmaster F430.

Last but not least, Shaun reviews the Logitech F540 Headsets that are compatible with the PS3, XBox 360 and PC, all at once and they're wireless !! Hope you enjoy the show !

hey thanks for the info about the new firmware to the fanatec just having bit of problem installing it

i downloaded it got my wheel to boot mode did step one the rebooted the computer the having to restart the wheel as well to boot mode but when im going to do step two i have to install the usb driver and just cant figure out how tryed selecting install but it just says the chosen INF_file does not support this installation method or somthing simular as my pc are in swedish so im stuck there...

great show btw