Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TH8A instock! I'm sure it won't last long though!

24 posts in this topic

...and it's already out of stock!

I have one, it's awesome! I'd almost buy a second one. Might need one for a second rig, or if I'm lazy, set one up as sequential, and just swap them when needed (instead of removing bolts and top plate, etc.).

It's a great addition to the TX, which is proving to be quite a nice wheel, especially for most of my PC sims.

I had ordered mine a week ago, but the seller didn't update their inventories so it actually was not in stock.  While I was waiting on that seller (BeachAudio) to answer my questions about the item shipment before it was cancelled, NewEgg had gotten in a good chunk of shifters.  I kick myself in the face for not buying one then since it was actually in stock.  Oh well though, guess I'll wait 10 days (hopefully) for mine to come in from an eBay seller.

Honestly I would attempt to contact the seller and ask if the item is physically in Stock. Some sellers, it seems, have an autopost on their sites when they order from the supplier. According to my sellers page, my th8a was delivered yesterday(estimated) even though it reads the item hasn't shipped.

I ordered one as well. The page only said in stock for me. Where does it say how many are left.   117.00 Plus tax will be here on friday

They must have replenished their stock.  I think the number left in stock goes away when there are many available.  

Honestly I would attempt to contact the seller and ask if the item is physically in Stock. Some sellers, it seems, have an autopost on their sites when they order from the supplier. According to my sellers page, my th8a was delivered yesterday(estimated) even though it reads the item hasn't shipped.

These are being sold and ship by Amazon so I think these should be drama free 

Been using mine all weekend. Love it. 2 things about it thought.

1) I agree with other on the engagement thing. It just reminds me of my old chevy C10 with a wore out stick shift. I know with some time I'll "figure it out".

2) Damn it anyway. Now I'm slower than normal........LOL That's a joke of course.

Over all I give it a 8 out of 10 right out of the box. It sure does add to the realism.....

I seem to appreciate the TH8A the most when I'm driving something like a 90's Turbo 911, or a Lotus 97t or 98t.

Once you adjust to the longer throw, it works extremely well. I missed gears, or totally missed the correct gear for the first few days of using it, but that rarely happens now.

I've been making runs in the 98t on Snoopy's Nordscheife in Assetto Corsa, as well as the 92 Spa track. I shift up and down quickly (mostly from third through sixth), and often downshift while rev-matching into some of the tighter turns.