Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSW Pedals with a Fanatec Clubsport V2 Wheelbase?

3 posts in this topic

I'm about to invest in a Fanatec Clubsport V2 Wheelbase.  I was one of the lucky ones to find a generous person to transfer me their invite code.  I currently run a TSW2 wheel and pedal set w/ clutch and the TSW Speed Shifter. 

I like my pedals and wonder if somehow, they would be able to work with the Clubsport V2 Wheelbase.  Is there an adapter out there? 

I know Thomas Superwheel offers the Evolution Analog Pedal control box for $95 which enables the pedal set to be connected via USB directly and separately to the computer.  I'm out of available USB ports so I would have to purchase a USB hub of some sort.

If I used my pedals instead of a set of Clubsport V2 Pedals, would I loose any of the CS Wheelbase V2 functionality or feel?

I'm thinking I may buy the CS V2 pedals in the future but the bill is adding up real quick and it would be better if I did it over time than all at once.  So if using my existing pedals is a viable option, I may go that route.  I may also purchase in the future the Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5 to replace my TSW speed shifter but this is not a high priority right now. 

I appreciate any advice or opinions.

Thank you,

-Jeff Steindorf

Best Advice is Save your $$$ and buy the CSP v2 pedals or even just get a Set of CSP v1 Pedals used.... The adapter cost $95.00 so your either 40% close to paying for a New set of CSP v2 pedals or 75% of the price of a used set of CSP v1 pedals :idea: .

Im using the CSW v2 wheel right now with the Porsche RSR 919 Rim  and the CSW v1 pedals feels very Nice.  Its a Great Investment!!!

sooo far Sooo Good im just getting used to it... i went from the CSR Elite(FW 737)  to the CSW V2

GrimeyDog, I think you are right. I noticed on the Fanatec site under payment options, PayPal has 6 months interest free if done before 12/31. I can swing it for sure under those terms so I might as well get the CS V2 pedals.

Thanks