Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: ECCI Trackstar 6000 racing pedals

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I hope this is the right place for this. If it is not, PM me and let me know.

I am selling my ECCI Trackstar 6000 pedals. I don't have much time for racing anymore and rather let and ting sit and collect dust, I'd rather have someone put them to good use. Normally they'd sell for $649 before any additional pots and upgrades. I originally paid $800.

They have the HD USB connection. It has a clutch, gas and a upgrade PMB II brake pedals. These are very adjustable. I have tested each pedals to make sure the current potentiometers are in working condition. I have not found any problems with those. I have the original ECCI manual for these pedals and 2 additional POTS with a link for instructions should you require to change them.

I will likely be losing out on shipping, but this is expected. Shipping weight of the pedals is 27 Lbs. Starting bid is $349.99 and buy it now is $499.

This is great for anyone looking into getting into racing as well as a Christmas gift or just a present to yourself if you are looking to upgrading your PC racing pedals.

My handle is the same on here as it is on ebay to confirm it is me.

Click on: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111545446354&alt=web 

Thanks for your time.