Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with the fourms

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't know if this is just me or if any one else is the same troubles that Im having. 

I have tried to load a web link in the message area where it says Link and all that is happening is the fourm freezes and I am unable to post the web link. When you put in the web link and try to hit ok or cancel both boxes are grayed out and it doesn't let you do anything. Also why is there a section to put your email address when all I want to do is share a web link. I was also having trouble just trying to copy and paste it and that wont even work. You try to copy and paste and nothing shows up. Why is this happening?

Hi,

I don't know if this is just me or if any one else is the same troubles that Im having. 

I have tried to load a web link in the message area where it says Link and all that is happening is the fourm freezes and I am unable to post the web link. When you put in the web link and try to hit ok or cancel both boxes are grayed out and it doesn't let you do anything. Also why is there a section to put your email address when all I want to do is share a web link. I was also having trouble just trying to copy and paste it and that wont even work. You try to copy and paste and nothing shows up. Why is this happening?

Just paste the link in the body of the message and it should show just fine. Not sure which button you are using to post a link that asks for email address too. That's odd. 

Hi Darin,

Thank you fro the quick response.  This may be an issue on my end as I am unable to copy and paste in the message board. For example if I try to copy what I just wrote, it will copy but when I try to paste nothing will shows up, I have even tried to high light it and still nothing is there. This is very weird. Here is a picture of my mouse cursor over the link bar where I was trying to post a web link.

post-10923-0-59662100-1417993507_thumb.j

As Darin said, what browser are you using mate? I had similar issues back in November and was using IE11, swapped over to Google chrome and been fine ever since. So could be that that's causing you grief. Take a look here;

http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/11918-cant-copypaste-no-quote-boxes/page-2#entry151759

If not the browser, there's some other fixes that might be what you need in this thread.