Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 with stand alone pedals

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am currently using G27 for PC sim and thinking about upgrading to CSW V2 with stand alone pedals such as DSD or HE.

Since CSW V2 will not be available any time soon for those of us who do not get invited, I am thinking about upgrading the pedals first.

What is the best way to use G27 wheel and shifter with stand alone pedals?

Do I just disconnect the G27 pedals from the wheel base?  Do I still need the G27 power input?

Do I need an adapter to connect the stand alone pedals to the G27 wheel base?

Thanks.

Hi Sam,

Welcome to our forums  !

I can answer your questions..

What is the best way to use G27 wheel and shifter with stand alone pedals? Do I just disconnect the G27 pedals from the wheel base?  Do I still need the G27 power input?

I think your first two questions were actually one extended question. So I'll answer the best I can.  You just disconnect the pedals and use the wheel and shifter and yes you still need the power input. 

Do I need an adapter to connect the stand alone pedals to the G27 wheel base?

You would connect the stand alone pedals to a USB port on your computer. 

Hope that helps !

Darin

if in the mean time you want to make your g27 pedals better i highly recomend a leo bodnar cable, it makes the pedals stand alone and give it more steps(in english it means it has more points to take a measurement from) and makes it a hell of a lot easier to feather the gas when needed