Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

About T3PA pedals by Thrustmasters

7 posts in this topic

Darin tested the pedal set T3PA by Thrustmaster few months ago, everybody said the pedals set will be in the shops around september, but is no true, T3PA does  not exist in any shops, the best game sites online do not have any idea if and when be on sell. I have sent some emails to Thrustmaster but never get an  answer, ( congratulation for their customer service), my question is " T3PA is real or is just a thrustmaster dream"?  T300RS cannot be used with the default pedal set, is just ridicolous, the wheel needs a better pedal set, and I do not understand why thrustmaster does not sell T500RS pedal set, I would like to speak with the thrusmaster genius who said NO.

Darin tested the pedal set T3PA by Thrustmaster few months ago, everybody said the pedals set will be in the shops around september, but is no true, T3PA does  not exist in any shops, the best game sites online do not have any idea if and when be on sell. I have sent some emails to Thrustmaster but never get an  answer, ( congratulation for their customer service), my question is " T3PA is real or is just a thrustmaster dream"?  T300RS cannot be used with the default pedal set, is just ridicolous, the wheel needs a better pedal set, and I do not understand why thrustmaster does not sell T500RS pedal set, I would like to speak with the thrusmaster genius who said NO.

I emailed Thrustmaster a while ago about this. i got a response. They actually were overwhelmed and could not keep up with demand which tends to happen with new products on release (ie. xbox one, PS4 and others). They said they would release a shipment soon to US retailers but could not give me an specific date. As for the availability in shops, I'm not sure where you would have seen that because more than likely the only place you will be able to find them is online and they will more than likely not ever be available ever in stores. Try reaching out to their Facebook page. They check it regularly. Now as for the pedals that come with the wheel, I will agree that they are definitely bottom of the line but they do the trick if it is all you have.

With that said, if you are planning on using your wheel with a PC I would consider other pedal sets that are stand alone via usb port. I use Fanatec CSR Elites with my TX wheel and it is a great combo. They are available for purchase now. If you are using your TX with XBOX 1 you may have to wait for the T3PAs because the adapter for the CSR Elite pedals with TX wheel are hard to come by.

Good Luck!

Yes the T3PA sets do exist.

I check this site often, some other member posted that TP3A pedals were in stock on Amazon some time ago with a link, I clicked and purchased mine.  They were sold out very soon.

So keep this site in mind, and when members find them in stock, they will more than likely lets "us" all know.

Good luck.