Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 givaway.

197 posts in this topic

ok...this gets better....i left this in the capable hands of my mother who down to her promiscuity is still a young woman (15 years between us) who runs her own business and is very much on the ball, she even took everything out of the box and double bubble wrapped everything.....except the power adapter which i spotted on the dining room table when i visited tonight....                      posted that today so it should arrive before the wheel.....moms....gotta love em.

I have just talked with Curtis, he's up and running with an old machine, but really enjoyed his first two oval races in iRacing. We are planning a practice session together on Saturday night Toronto time, if anyone would like to join and offer advise hints and tips!

Awesome.... So pleased I could help in a small way.

BlueDevil21 are you up an running... I'm sure Paul would like to hear his investment went to a good home!

Lol, just saw this post Paul, I lost my password for a few weeks. I am still happily racing with the g27. So far I have logged 164 oval races and 18 road races with it. And alot of practicing too!. Add me on iRacing if you guys want. Id love to get on the track with blue or paul aswell!

Curtis Young

[email protected]

B 4.4 something now..didnt have time to get my MPR on the track I had last week or Id have my A.  Need to get a few more tracks and tempted to check out the indycar oval..I also just built my wood rig which I've sent Steve a few photos of. ( I hope to post a thread soon, I just want to get it 100% complete and finished so that I can show a few different stages.) But I have been on iRacing 3 months now, just renewed my subscription on the 12th. It is an experience like I've never had before on PC/console and I can't thank Steve enough for all he has done,far beyond just donating me his wheelset, he is there to answer any questions that I have when it comes to things that I don't know much about.  and Paul for bringing this whole idea together, its not often that you see somebody do something like this. I look forward to sim racing for a very long time to come.

One of you guys send me a message and lets get on the track together soon!