Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Main Performance PC Pedal video review

11 posts in this topic

Well it's clear that MPPC are trying to aim for a wider market since the pedals work on consoles too.  With the more casual racer who are interested in gadgets and have a bit of spare cash then the choice of reviewer on this occasion makes sense.

Well it's clear that MPPC are trying to aim for a wider market since the pedals work on consoles too.  With the more casual racer who are interested in gadgets and have a bit of spare cash then the choice of reviewer on this occasion makes sense.

Yeah but Barnecules doesn't do console stuff. He's more a tech and gadget guy that does PC gaming. 

He is a good guy.  I like his reviews.  They are informative and a little more laid back than most.  Now when are you going to get a pair to test Darin?

I won't be. Shame too as I have a lot of viewers that watch for console based content and I could have tested them on every console.  

Yeah but Barnecules doesn't do console stuff. He's more a tech and gadget guy that does PC gaming. 

You sure about that Darin ;-) 

Granted he doesn't cover the games much but he is a console guy with a wide demographic of viewers with likely disposable income

You should meet each other half way... Say, in George... Scratch that, Benton City (not as direct but you can taste a little of that rotten grape juice)...  ;)

When you connect remind him that there's some other guy rooted in Kitsap County who enjoys watching both of you! ...and pestering the one that drives a Camaro.  :ph34r: 

I won't be. Shame too as I have a lot of viewers that watch for console based content and I could have tested them on every console.  

That is a bummer Darin.  I tested the pedals for several months and did a written review, but I am a lot like Jerry, in that I am not an accomplished sim racer.  Your perspective would obviously be much more valuable and informative to the hardcore sim racer.  I do think Jerry did a solid job with the review, although his focus on the flex was a red herring.  The flex makes absolutely no difference in the functioning of the pedals.