Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tracks load but cars disappear...

4 posts in this topic

I finally got the modded tracks to load (well some of them) but when I go to race, the cars disappear once I hit the gas pedal...or they just sit there and do nothing and then disappear....Any ideas what is going on?  

Thanks.......Deadeye

I have the same problem.

I just started messing with AC again recently after not using it for months.

I have a downloaded Laguna Seca and Road America and on both tracks, when I try racing, the grid appears and when the lights go out, all the AI cars vanish and end up in their pit stalls.

Anyone know how to fix this or is it just a badly modded track?

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

Most unfortunate, I downloaded more tracks today and most do not work with AI cars on track so can't do a quick race.

So I guess I'll shelf AC again until I can see tracks I like that actually work properly, most of the North American tracks I've tried do not work, a couple do, a newer version of Road America works, but the AI is hell bent on driving you off the track.

I'm not a big fan of the tracks included with AC since they are all European, nothing wrong with that but there's a lot of great tracks around the world and some of those are pretty cool. I also downloaded Okayama but it too doesn't work with AI. Grrrrr

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

If anyone knows of a source for track downloads that do work with AI present, please post the link, it would be greatly appreciated. :)