Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New here for Grid Autosport

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm a new dude racer here lol. I have a question about the Grid Autosport. I'm looking for a great Sim racing that supports Multiplayer. I just watched 16+ minute of Endurance racing from youtube and I'm getting interested. Now I don't want to get bored by just playing simgle player. How's the online game. Is it p2p or Deticated servers? If it's p2p i don't any purpose to play online with full of high pings. it's jus tmy matter of opinions.

I've honestly never played online.  I'm personally having a blast with keeping this as a single player fun against some aggressive/competitive AI when I don't want to be as serious about realism.

But I can tell you that it's not a "sim" and the only community doesn't treat it that way either (door banging all the way from start to finish).  I believe Codemasters run all the servers.

I also agree it's not a sim, but it is fun. When it's on special on steam it's worth buying...

Very few people on line in my experience.

If your looking for serious sim multi player then IRacing is the best, rFactor 2 also on special this weekend or Assetto Corsa.

All the code master titles are for fun and not serious sim titles, but when you need a driving fix the are good...