Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2014 won't run.......

3 posts in this topic

Ive read about it… I am only running eyefinity with three.

btw for all who wonders… ati r9 280 doesn't need active display adapter to work… i am only connected with hdmi, dvi and dp -> dvi cable (passive)

just install the manufacturer drivers for the card… if you only install ati control center it won't work.

Ive read about it… I am only running eyefinity with three.

btw for all who wonders… ati r9 280 doesn't need active display adapter to work… i am only connected with hdmi, dvi and dp -> dvi cable (passive)

just install the manufacturer drivers for the card… if you only install ati control center it won't work.

Confused here Mahki......so I thought the drivers were all within the Ati CCC?!?!?

I've actually got the fourth screen working fine....I have it set up in eyefinity 4x1 setup....and have it positioned on top of my middle screen, but it's just f1 2014 absolutely will not run with it enabled!!! I have to disable screen 4 and then it runs fine!!!

f1 2013 also wont run properly!!! However it does run....but only in the stretched windowed view...when pressing ALT+ENTER it doesn't make any difference!!,

Maybe it's a codemasters thing!?!!?!?