Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Received new Pedal set

7 posts in this topic

I had to share this with you guys :D. Just received my new set of pedals.

They really look amazing. The picture doesn't make them justice.

I had to delay my DIY rig and therefore cannot use them right away (I have a playseat, not ideal at all for these pedals). But really looking forward to have it finished.

Now waiting for the Accuforce  :mrgreen:

eNvroY.jpg

Those look AWESOME!

Are you upgrading from any previous set of pedals? If so, which ones? (I've been looking for a comparison between ClubSport pedals vs. the pedals you just got).

Hey mate, nice pedals. I've been eyeing these off too, but getting them sent out to Australia costs a little bit, so just saving up a bit more. Or waiting for the Aussie dollar to pick up a bit, but that's not looking likely...

Was also a little bit worried about the 1 year limited warranty, I'm guessing they'd be pretty bullet proof, but was worried about how I'd go getting them warrantied seeing as I'm all the way out in Oz...

When you get them installed, please let us know what you think, also, like cuverto, are these an upgrade, would love to know how they compare to whatever else you were using...

Enjoy!

Thank you guys.

Well, currently I am using the CS pedals V2. Unfortunately due to some unexpected space restrictions I will only by able to test them in 1 or 2 months. But I will be more than glad to give you guys my opinion (although I am no  expert in the matter). 

I was actually about to buy the dsd pedals, but I ended up choosing these because they are hydraulic and wanted to get the more realistic feel I could get. Regarding the warranty yes it is a concern but I believe they are really really solid. I work with industrial robotics and I can say that these are really heavy duty equipment. Plus Ricmotech has an amazing customer service. Frank is an amazing guy and is always willing to answer and help you with anything. I asked him if he could deliver them with a heaver throttle spring since that was one  of the main pointed out "drawback" (light spring) and he adapted them in order to be possible to add and additional spring to have a heavier feel. Nevertheless, if for any kind of racing you are doing you desired a lighter throttle, then you just need to take the extra spring and you have a lighter throttle. 

As soon as I have them installed I will let you guys know ;)

Best