Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So....who's getting.....

9 posts in this topic

F1 2014 on Friday??? (UK release date....not sure about rest of world)

I for one....will be, and so if anybody fancies some friendly racing on Friday evening then I for one will be online and up for it!!!

Don't think we need to worry too much about practice for this game as let's be honest.....I can't imagine the handling and physics being too different from F1 2013!!!

Nothing too heavy, I'm suggesting a short practice session, a short qualifying session and then a 15 or so lap race!!!

It's been a while since I've hosted, so not sure of the ins and outs as yet....but I have a decent enough internet speed to host....will play around on Friday afternoon to get things organised, not sure on chat......can we talk over steam??? Or is something else required?? Like TeamSpeak!?

So..provisionally, let me know who's up for it, I propose around the 8pm (GMT) mark to start a bit of practice, once we have a few, then we will get things going.

Nope.  Waiting for 2015.  Play on PC... and 2015 for PC (and "next gen" consoles) comes April/May.  Not going to buy a game just to replace it 6 months later.  I'll  continue with 2013 wait for the next update.

I certainly can see what you guys mean.....but I just can't help myself! :)

Plus, I'm entering the Apex Online Racing league for F1 2014!!

But hey...£30.....for what will give me hours of fun...even it is for only a few months.....is worth it for me :)

I agree with BigJayA

Some games we buy just because they are great entertainment value even when the physics are not the best. Darin's review hinted this release was much less forgiving, which is a reason to consider the purchase.  

If you love F1, to race on this years tracks is worth the money in my opinion. Visually running on a PC these games look great and offer good entertainment for a number of weeks.

I will pick up latest release when it goes on special.

yep...for me £30 is nothing for the hours of gameplay I will get

out of this until the next gen version is released next year!

maybe I'm lucky that I can spend £30 without thinking about it.....but as I'm still relatively new

to PC gaming in the grand scale of things (been playing consoles since I was knee high to a grasshopper), so I'm used to spending

£40-£50 for new release games.....so to me...£30 is great!!!