Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Impressions.

8 posts in this topic

I am hoping they will give me a refund. I requested one after the first day and was denied. I re-requested a refund yesterday and haven't been denied yet, but I haven't received my refund either.

I went ahead and ordered because I wanted to play on-line. I guess that was a mistake. The fact that they wont give me a refund for an online game I can't play online with is really making me mad.

I'd say that showing gameplay will go a long way to tell the story better with a video like this. 

Yeah someday I will invest in some sort of capture device. Thanks for the reply!

Is Darin no longer going to review this game or something? I thought he said the review would be coming out at 6:00 pacific time on release date alongside his full 3 hour gameplay...

To be honest I wouldn't buy the game anyway. I just like hearing Darin's take on things regardless.

I just spent a week grinding through the tour, sat on my sofa using the dualshock using third person view and ive had fun, I also had to do it all again as my electric ran out and I had to restore the playstation(there are plenty of warnings about not unplugging ac lead while power is on) so with my track knowledge I am now ready for online, ive dipped a toe and find because of the way the game rewards clean driving its not so bad....only 5 or 6 cars in the usual first corner smash up...all good fun...and nice to take a brake from the serious stuff.