Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriveClub First Three Hours of Gameplay with T300

5 posts in this topic

I havent watched you video yet, but after a few hours I am trying to force myself to give it another go..maybe..maybe..

It's ok.Bars been raised in the last 5+ years fordriving games, not just graphics, somone forgot to tell ev evolution/sony.

Nothing special except for the graphics definetly a 10/10, lifeless world in a beutiful painting.I actually put on my Sargento driving polarized driving sun glasses.

European Driveclub, seem to missing not only American, but most other country's cars.

Repetative races where my goal is to get past AI without setting off the search and destroy AI (havent tried online, it was only up 5 min once).

For all the physics talk, every car I've driven so far feels like its on rails, only losing control when AI repeatedly rams me in turns or cuts me off and slams their brakes on...or...did I mention the death mobile AI?

Menus do the job.

Settings I would like to be able to adjust my wheel/pedals settings.

FFB feels 'muddy', dampened. Feels the same in every car I have driven so far.

Music..no comment.

Sounds aren't too bad, but you I cant listen to my engine to change gear. Only differrence between the cars I have driven is the timber/bass.

Hopefully online play adds something, because I am about to take it back. Thankfully I have a hard copy and not digital.

Don't own..wait...or get the free/trial version when and if they fix it and put it up for download.

Sorry for the typos, on my tablet.

I'm going to watch your vids, hopefully I'll see something that changes my opinion. Im sure I did not progress as far as you, and I really want to like this game.

I haven't been impressed with Driveclub in the build up. I'm still not impressed by the game now. I was contemplating downloading the free version of the game but I don't even feel compelled to use the 17gb of bandwidth to get it for free.

i still got mine sitting in the amazon package... after seeing the reviews i haven't even opened the package....been waiting all day to download ps + edition but it still isn't up.....i want to try it before opening the package much less the game so i can just return it to amazon