Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE F458 Wheel Vinyl Panel Decals
9 9

78 posts in this topic

Yes, I will have some decals back up on Ebay soon. I will message in here when I do. Thanks :)

Just recieved my XB1 decals yesterday :)

Perfect timing as we recieved the PCars 1.4 patch at the same time ;)

Anyway, love them. Thanks

PS: Maybe you should consider adding a thread on the pcars forum if you haven't already?

Hello everybody. :) Just letting you kwon I have the decals back on ebay. Sorry for the long wait. The new links have been updated in this forum on the first page post. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks :)

Hey I was wondering if you sell these still, and whether or not you could make momo centers on the gte rim where the Ferrari logo is. I just don't like the idea of feeling like I am stuck with one type of car.

Yes I still have the decals for sale on Ebay. The updated links to the wheel decals are listed on the first post in this forum area. Also as a matter of fact I do have a Momo logo decal center badge, as well as maybe others...OR if you want something custom, that is possible too. :)

Hi Polar Gaming, I'm not sure the currency being dollars stops you buying these. I got them delivered to the UK with no problems and very happy with them I am too!!  Thanks Deadmaxx!!!

Edited by The_Penetrator

On October 7, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Deadmaxx said:

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well? :) I apologize for the long wait, and I thank you for being patient.

Let letting everybody know I have the Ferrari GTE F458 Wheel & Leather 28 GT decals up on EBay once again!

Thanks for all the great support. Here are the new links for the decals.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291505586765?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291505586202?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Brian Blake

(Deadmaxx)  

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.  Thanks

post-2410-0-59452600-1412702097_thumb.jp

post-2410-0-81085600-1412702104_thumb.jp

post-2410-0-05313200-1412702111_thumb.jp

Hi Brian just sent you a message on eBay. Need a set for the GT wheel for Xbox one and Porsche crest for the horn button ??

Sorry I thought I still had some up for sale.  Didn't know the time was up.  I'll put some back up on Ebay, and I'll message you when I have that done.  Thanks :)

bsb

loving mine so far.  Only thing that annoys me is that the horn button i'm not able to remove so when i apply the Porsche crest it doesn't adhere perfectly because the horn button is rounded out.  Anyone tried to pry off that horn button?

2 hours ago, Daohaus said:

loving mine so far.  Only thing that annoys me is that the horn button i'm not able to remove so when i apply the Porsche crest it doesn't adhere perfectly because the horn button is rounded out.  Anyone tried to pry off that horn button?

One of the things I wish the Leather Wheel didn't have was that concave center cap.  I myself have not tried to pry off the center badge, but now I think when I get home today I'll give it a try and let you know how it goes.  :)

bsb 

14 hours ago, Daohaus said:

haha let me know please

Okay yes the center cap does come out, but I noticed all you need to do is to pop off the clear piece of 'concave' plastic that is in front of the TM logo.  I used a small flathead screwdriver to get under the clear plastic piece and worked my way around it till it popped off.  With that removed the decals I made fit perfectly inside the center now.  Hope that helps. :)

2 hours ago, Deadmaxx said:

Okay yes the center cap does come out, but I noticed all you need to do is to pop off the clear piece of 'concave' plastic that is in front of the TM logo.  I used a small flathead screwdriver to get under the clear plastic piece and worked my way around it till it popped off.  With that removed the decals I made fit perfectly inside the center now.  Hope that helps. :)

sounds good i'll give it a go.  thanks