Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE F458 Wheel Vinyl Panel Decals
9 9

78 posts in this topic

Hi, yes I plan to put some up for sale soon, so don't worry :)  I'm about to go on X-Mas vacation pretty soon, so I didn't want to put any up for sale while I was away since I wouldn't be able to send them off.    As soon as I put up more on EBay, I will send you a link with the new listing of the decals.  Thanks :)

bsb

Thanks again for the Xbox decals - really helps.

I swap my wheel over to a T500 for PS3/4 use now and again - ever thought of doing a set which has both xbox and ps labels on? I guess there wouldn't be much demand though ,,,

My pleasure! Glad the decals help you out. :) As for the duel PS/XBOX decals, that's not a bad idea. I would be more than happy to make a custom decal set for somebody if they REALLY wanted it that way. ) It wouldn't be that difficult. Only real thing would be I have to make the symbols and letters smaller to get everything to fit. So if anybody is interested let me know. Thanks.

bsb

Hi Deadmaxx,

Really liking your vinyl decals for GTE wheel!

Is there a possiblity for making vinly decals for thrustmaster TX wheel?

I think that carbon fiber look vinyl would work great for silver plastic part of the TX wheel (it would go around black plastick bit in the middle)

http://www.thrustmaster.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/media_large/product/tx_front.jpg

If you decide to make some then you have a customer :)

Thanks,

Tino.

Thanks for the idea. I know they do make a 'carbon fiber' looking vinyl to use on cars. That might work, but might take awhile to design. I'll have to do a few tests and see. I'll let you know. Thanks :)

bsb

Thanks bsb, I'm loking forward to updates :)

P.S. I had a look at real carbon fiber sheets (not vinyl) and they are not that expensive!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Richbrook-Real-Carbon-Fibre-Self-Adhesive-Sheet-Used-On-Interior-Or-Exterior-/310844273546?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&var=&hash=item485fc3338a

and should me much more durable than vinyl...

I'd like to say a big thank you to Deadmaxx - he did a special set of decals for my GTE F458 wheel which had both Xbox and PS buttons on it, as I switch the wheel between a Thrustmaster T500RS (Playstation) and 458 TX Italia (Xbox One) bases.

It really drove me nuts trying to remember which button did what. Not any more! Thanks again. 

post-18660-0-80978400-1427644744_thumb.j

Your very welcome! I'm REALLY glad you like the custom decals. As always if there is anything else you need from me, don't hesitate to ask. :)

bsb

will you plan to make custom decals for the TM LEATHER 28 GT Wheel Add-on?

I'm so happy with your decals for the GTE and it will be a big lost when I'll switch on the TM Leather... :(

I'm very glad you are happy with the decals. :) As soon as I get my own amazing Leather 28 GT Wheel, I will be making decals for everybody. :) I'll send a message on here when I get them up on Ebay. Thanks again :)

bsb

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well? :)

Let letting everybody know I have my NEW 'TM Leather 28 GT Wheel' decals up on EBay! I also have more of the '458 Wheel' decals as well.

Thanks for all the great support.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thrustmaster-Leather-28-GT-Wheel-Vinyl-Panel-Decals-/291457140456?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43dc3306e8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thrustmaster-Ferrari-GTE-F458-Wheel-Vinyl-Panel-Decals-/291457134947?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43dc32f163

Brian Blake

(Deadmaxx)