Thrustmaster Ferrari GTE F458 Wheel Vinyl Panel Decals
9 9

78 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well? :) I apologize for the long wait, and I thank you for being patient.

Let letting everybody know I have the Ferrari GTE F458 Wheel & Leather 28 GT decals up on EBay once again!

Thanks for all the great support. Here are the new links for the decals.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291505586765?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291505586202?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Brian Blake

(Deadmaxx)  

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.  Thanks

post-2410-0-59452600-1412702097_thumb.jp

post-2410-0-81085600-1412702104_thumb.jp

post-2410-0-05313200-1412702111_thumb.jp

Edited by Deadmaxx
old links - new link with newest post

LOL...stop your making me blush...

Good idea about the PC layout. :) If you happen to want to buy them that way, let me know and I'll do a PC version. I could even do some with custom words as well. Let me know, thanks :)

bsb

LOL...stop your making me blush...

Good idea about the PC layout. :) If you happen to want to buy them that way, let me know and I'll do a PC version. I could even do some with custom words as well. Let me know, thanks :)

bsb

Yeah, I'd buy a PC set, PM me the details.

got mine today! very nice!  will post pics when i get them on. 

Great!  Glad you got them safe n' sound. can't wait to see the pictures. :)

bsb

NICE! :) Looks good! I see you went with the 'Punisher' badge...an excellent choice! hehe  If you want anything specific for the center badge, let me know. :) 

bsb

Hello, everybody! :) Just letting everybody know I recently just sold my last set of decals on EBay last night. Thanks everybody for the purchases and kind words in EBay and in the forum! If anybody is still interested in getting their hands on the decals let me know and I'll put up some more for sale, as soon as I'm able to print up a batch. Thanks. :)

bsb

I will be putting some back up on EBay very soon. It takes me awhile to get a bunch, printed, cut, and ready to mail out. I will defiantly post in this forum the moment I have them ready and everything. Thanks again. :)

bsb

I put up more decals for sale on EBay. Also newly added as a layout choice is a PC decal design. Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks :)

top 1st post with new link for decals. :)

superb idea and very well made from what i can see in the pictures! do you think in the future you will make them for other wheels? as an example i have a very modified g27 and would love a set of stickers for labeling the six buttons on the wheel,yes i could do it myself i know but yours have a nicer quality,but i am more intrested in covering the centre logitech one to one of your nice circle ones like the punisher ones or the isr one you did for darin,or does anyone know where i could get an aftermarket cap that would fit in te centre of the rim?.

either way great product keep it up.

thanks 

jon

I would have no problem making custom decals for other wheels. The only real problem I have is, I don't have a G27 wheel to measure to plan out a design. If you can get me a nice straight image and dimensions of the wheel, I would be willing to do some custom work. :) Let me know, thanks

bsb