Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forza Horizon 2 Full Review

14 posts in this topic

Darin, Just watched the review good job! I was on the fence about getting this game since I was worried about it being too much arcade for me. After watching your review I think I'm going to have to try it out. I'm mainly in to hardcore sims, but this might be a nice change with the different roads and traveling through Europe, exc. The game also sounds amazing thanks for the review.

Darin, Just watched the review good job! I was on the fence about getting this game since I was worried about it being too much arcade for me. After watching your review I think I'm going to have to try it out. I'm mainly in to hardcore sims, but this might be a nice change with the different roads and traveling through Europe, exc. The game also sounds amazing thanks for the review.

Thanks and it is a nice change from the hardcore sim racing that when done online, can become a little stressful at times. This game is pure fun with sim handling. 

Great review, can't wait to get my hands on it except I have to wait till Thursday, being in Australia :'(

Thanks ! Look forward to seeing some of you photos !

Enjoyed your review, so far its spot on. I am having too much fun.

Loving the the first person in this, new TX wheel arrives today (wish my T500 worked with Xbox)but even with a controller I prefer this mode.

Being new to XBOX is there a list for XBL? Really enjoying the rivals and drivatars in this and Forza 5, need more.

The Club tab was darkened out on my menu, not sure if it was just down or I need to get a higher level(10 at the moment) or need to be invited.

I know there were some issues with digital stuff but after a reset on my One I received most of my bonus stuff.

Too much fun, on TS with my iracing league while they practice for this weekend...."Who's Anna.? Uh you talking to your Xbox again Jon..."

My XBL is in my sig, looking forward to racing with you or your drivatar.

Had a few races against Darin's drivatar and I'm afraid to say it came last in the first couple

However you'll be pleased to know it's just starting to come into a bit of form!

This game is so much fun.

Getting my X1 and horizon tomorow ( yep im in Aus too so had to wait till the 2nd ) . Im in for your club Darin ... youll know me cause ill be the idiot with lakers logos on my cars hence the name ( thats providing its got the custom from forza ) . 

Got a couple of questions if anyone could help .

1 . Are drivatars and real life opponents mixed in the same game or are they different game modes

I assume its obvious to know a real life racer from his drivatar counterpart ? 

2. How do you get certain drivatars in your game . Do they have to be on your freinds list / do you

Get randoms or only the ones you have chosen ? 

This game is great. Very happy I made the purchase and would recommend it to anyone that likes driving games.

I have been using a controller, but will be hooking up a TX this weekend to give that a try as well. If you don't have a wheel, this game is still very drivable with a controler.

While I owned both consoles last gen and played Forza a lot, I only own a PS4 this gen.  I have to admit though, I'm getting an itch for Forza again.  I'm looking forward to GT7 but that won't come until 2015 if we are lucky.   The only bummer about owning both consoles this gen for both GT7 and Forza 5 and beyond is there is no "one wheel to rule them all"  ....   Fanatec 911 GT2 of last gen.