Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Build 860 snags?

9 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I installed Build 860 and now I am getting "rFactor 2 quit working" message for some of the tracks....Modded tracks and cars but not all of them.  Have any of you had the same problem? If there is a fix that would be great but I don't know how to let ISI know or I would contact them.

Deadeye

This is why I don't agree with sims being modded until they are a final product, ISI's beta timeframe is getting old, 2 years, c'mon, lets get a finished product already!

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

I agree Jack. The sad part is the tracks and cars that aren't working are my favorite ones... I know I had this same problem with the Dallara DW 12 until Build 590 came out but then I lost the flags and the spotter voice. With my eyesight it is really important I can hear a spotter. So I adjust * that means go slower * as I hate to bump cars or run into them. I was always a clean driver in the real world and I don;t want to change that now...

RF 2 could be the sim of all sims but they have to get some things cleaned up with the own content and also with the nodders if they ever want to achieve what I think could be a great sim. I'll wait for the next build and hopefully I will be able to drive the F1RF2013 mod package again.

Deadeye

Davidr1979....this is only a problem with one modded track and car package. the rest work just fine and rf 2 is my favorite sim....

I have no doubt Rfactor 2 will be a great sim, I just prefer Rfactor 1 for now.