Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carrera Cup 2015: Archive (rFactor, Flat6 Enduracers)

671 posts in this topic

You can only see the times that were sett after today 00:00. Because olay that times count as prequali times. Hope you know what i mean by that :D

Good luck to all!

I know for a fact more then 10 have set times, hence me wondering if i borked it :(

I missed the turn in for T1 and avoided contact with the wall by going right of it. Slippery grass took me 2 long to recover and i went on wrong direction to far. DQ. How do i get back on server. Usually you would choose any other car. There is only one to choose. What to do now? This practice session will last for 1 hour 30 min. Don't have time to wait that long to be able to join the server. Can i vote restart weekend. But there is no chat on server and i don't want to disturb others.

Maybe 2nd car option for situations like this? Will be gutted if i have to wait an hour and a half to be able drive on server...

Thanks

I missed the turn in for T1 and avoided contact with the wall by going right of it. Slippery grass took me 2 long to recover and i went on wrong direction to far. DQ. How do i get back on server. Usually you would choose any other car. There is only one to choose. What to do now? This practice session will last for 1 hour 30 min. Don't have time to wait that long to be able to join the server. Can i vote restart weekend. But there is no chat on server and i don't want to disturb others.

Maybe 2nd car option for situations like this? Will be gutted if i have to wait an hour and a half to be able drive on server...

Thanks

Install an upgrade, like the TV camera.

Ahhh! Thanks Ryan. Another question............ :oops:    I know if times are tied for 32nd/64th its whoever sets least laps. What about for 16th place immunity? Not that I expect to stay there, but currently tied for 16th, what would happen?

Ahhh! Thanks Ryan. Another question............ :oops:    I know if times are tied for 32nd/64th its whoever sets least laps. What about for 16th place immunity? Not that I expect to stay there, but currently tied for 16th, what would happen?

Less laps wins.