Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carrera Cup 2015: Archive (rFactor, Flat6 Enduracers)

671 posts in this topic

it will be very good if there were a second server, the times sets on Kinekulle are very close,

and anybody could be outside of the 32 drivers of the first group....
but I think it needs the compromise of all the drivers to compete in all the events if they were relegated to the second group....

Tonga you didn't see nothing yet about pre-qualification :)

its gonna be very toft, I know...

but, i see some guys putting 4 wheels outside of white line (in the runoff area) in the outer line of the T1 entering... its that legal?

Reading the Track Boundaries it seems that 2 wheels have to TOUCH the line...

its gonna be very toft, I know...

but, i see some guys putting 4 wheels outside of white line (in the runoff area) in the outer line of the T1 entering... its that legal?

Reading the Track Boundaries it seems that 2 wheels have to TOUCH the line...

I expect that Ryan will Callanise the track somewhat, expect walls on apex's and exit's.

Team name: Wauters Automotive

Team 1

Driver 1: Lorenzo De Ciutiis (#30 or #31) 
Driver 2: Tom van der Voort (#32 or #34) 

Team 2

Driver 1: Joshua Anderson (give us whatever is left!)
Driver 2: Andreas Wauters  (give us whatever is left!)

We are flexible in numbers  ;)

I personally will have to miss round 1 (away on weekend), hope that is ok. As i'm not fast i'll be happy to start in the lower devisions. 

Walk Racing will be running four teams in this year’s series of the VCC. The first team is Walk Racing, with Ruud Heesterbeek and guest driver Moritz Kranz to drive for the main team under Walk. Both drivers are hugely experienced, with Moritz having real life experience in motor racing.

The second team racing under the Walk name will be Walk to Racing, with setup guru Robert Taplin and new driver to the team Kevin Angwyn, who will be looking to make a successful start to his career with Walk.

The third team is Walk Racing DK, with Claus Nyring Pedersen and Peter Henneberg to race under its banner and hope to secure some solid results throughout this season of VCC, building on the success Walk has had in the past.

The final team Walk will be fielding for this season of the Virtual Carrera Cup is Walk Racing Media, with Thomas Hinss doing double duty for the team, both racing in the VCC for the first time as well as doing the PR work for Walk as well.

With this strong line-up of drivers Walk hopes to put up a fight for the championship, with a spread of drivers ranging in experience, giving new talent and old campaigners an equal chance to fight it out for the title.

Walk Racing PR Manager Thomas Hinss

www.walkracing.com

Just a quick pointer for those who are unsure: having a time on LiveRacers (www.touringproseries.com/livetiming) does not count towards prequalification. Only times appearing on www.touringproseries.com/prequali count towards your server allocation, and laps must be set before 02 November 23:59GMT.

This time if you commentate, can you not mention me, we both know what happened in the V8s!

Well I have bad news for you Rob. I will be on comms this season.

My suggestion would be that you drive very bad on purpose, so I will say that your performance is disappointing, and as a result of reverse commentators curse you will win.