Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carrera Cup 2015: Archive (rFactor, Flat6 Enduracers)

671 posts in this topic

Simco Smile Power Racing

Oscar Hardwick - 42/54

Balazs Kiss - 43/55

Mission Motorsports Smile Power Racing

Janko Glavac - 19/14

Oskari Kantonen -  97 / 27

5th Dimension Smile Power Racing

Mike Bell - 17/32

DownloadMoreRam.com Smile Power Racing

Andy Vandevelde - 16 (reserved number)

Alexander Van Der Woude - 37/7

Can I ask all drivers to abstain from posting anything but sign-ups in the sign-up thread please.

There is no need to police the numbers chosen, it all comes out in the wash. If it didn't, that would be a staff member's duty anyway, despite the fact you are trying to help.

Can I ask all drivers to abstain from posting anything but sign-ups in the sign-up thread please.

There is no need to police the numbers chosen, it all comes out in the wash. If it it didn't, that would be a staff member's duty anyway, despite the fact you are trying to help.

Offcourse Ryan . My apologise on correcting my number. It was late and forgot to inform the team boss.it won't happen again.

Cheers

There is no need to police the numbers chosen, it all comes out in the wash. If it didn't, that would be a staff member's duty anyway, despite the fact you are trying to help.

I understand, and apologize on my part. :)

As long as the new driver hasn't driven for another 2 car team then that's allowed. Well they can race for you still but wouldn't score team points...

But if the grid is full any driver joining half way through the season will find themselves on a reserve list or division 2 if there is one