Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carrera Cup 2015: Archive (rFactor, Flat6 Enduracers)

671 posts in this topic

Looking into this league. Desperately need to be racing again and I love the Flat6 Mod and the track selection is harking back to the WV8S that I enjoyed racing in :-P .

I work a lot of Saturdays, but I can see that I only need to arrange a duty swap for 1 of the first 4 rounds, so this should be do-able for me!!

Now do I get the mothballs out from my team or just look for a ride :geek: .

Hi all Guys... im new in this league, but always want to race a championship here...

Im Tonga, im from Argentina, at the moment I race in my National League called Proyecto Simracer (PSR)
we are about to finish a season with de DRM 2.0 and maybe start a short one on sundays...

I miss the VTM season here, becouse at that hour im working, so, between Monday and Friday its impossible for me racing here...

But its time to drive here at TPS, saturday is great day for me, so if its possible i will like to take a seat...

Im gonna ask some friends if they wants to join me in this league, meanwhile offers for joining a team are allowed....

So i will testing in the coming days to warming up mi hands!!!!!

• As unfortunately VCC race winner and championship runner-up Marius Golombeck won't be returning to VCC this winter, he has taken the unprecedented, and generous, step of publicly sharing his car setups from last season!
  • In other news, Virtual Carrera Cup 2015 will feature full RFE plugin support!
  • And remember, sign-ups open tomorrow!

All cars have to have a smiley face on it, its the most mandatory thing ever.

And yours MUST have the #Bell_Train logo on it. ;)

On-topic, I think there'll be the GamePOD logos but aside from that not really sure.

All drivers participating are required to use a custom livery in the Virtual Carrera Cup 2015 championship. If this is not possible, a default VCC livery will be available.

Specific, mandatory league templates are available here. Also available are render scenes for the car and helmet.

VCC will be using SimSyncPro for all custom skins and track downloads. This negates any requirement for constant patches and ensures everyone is on the same page at the click of a button.

Skinning Guidelines

• There are no mandatory logo requirements, aside from that the GamePOD logos found on the templates linked above must stay in the same position and style as they are now. The logos are required to be high contrast to your livery, so colour changes are allowed (easily achieved by Blending Options>Colour Overlay in Photoshop).
  • A TPS logopack is available here.
  • Windows will be taken care of by the TPS staff - however, the window templates have been included in the template download if livery creators wish to stylise their headlights.
  • All custom skins need to be submitted in a RAR, ZIP or 7Z file attached to an email to [email protected]. The deadline for first round skin submission is 23:59GMT November 3rd 2014.

Please make sure you are happy with your skins and they are final, following the guidelines above, before submitting to avoid confusion and hassle! Skins may be updated throughout the season, but must be submitted by the end of Monday before each event to be included for the next round.