Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[SOLD] ECCI 6000 GTS Trackstar w/extras (Momo MOD, custom Ferrari F1, buttkicker control)

52 posts in this topic

Switch, I use the exact same projectors mounted to a floor mounted mount right now.  Can you send me the parts or plans needed to make that ceiling mount?  I'm going all ceiling mount now in the new sim room.

thanks

Not that I am buying (sadly) but do those pedals plug into the base or work USB standalone?

That's an awesome setup, I don't know how you can part with it. What base did you replace it with, Accuforce?

They currently plug directly into the wheel.  I contacted ECCI (excellent customer service) and they sell an adapter that allows them to plug directly into USB as a standalone unit.  The pedals are built like a tank, and I thought about buying the adapter and keeping them (I mean how long have we all wanted hanging GT style pedals?!), but felt like the package should be sold as a unit.

Right now I have a temporary Fanatec setup on my rig (which feels like a cheap toy in comparison to the ECCI gear) as I am still waiting on the Accuforce Momo to be available.