Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help...

11 posts in this topic

Took advantage of Steam special offer and downloaded F1 2013.  The problem is I can't see it on triples... it shows the same game in each individual monitor.  During the download, it never asked me the resolution of my monitors.  I have been up and down the game and downloaded files and can't find where i can change the resolution to see it in triples.  I'm missing something.  Does anyone knows what to do?  Is not my video card.  Is an ADM and eyefinity is set up correctly for triples.  All other games are showing correctly in triples.  Had the same problem with iracing when downloaded few days ago but went into "controls" and changed the resolution.  Can't find anything similar in F1 2013.  There has to be something.  I need guidance please.  Thanks for reading my post!!!

click the arrows on the si... oops wrong thread.

Did you set the correct resolution in the options? theres a way to set it to your screen size (like 5860x1080) and it should automatically make it work

I will say the FOV sucks, theres a way to make it nice but it took me like 20 minutes and is a LONG and drawn out process.. 

http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/12678-jarvis-f1-2013-fov-change-tutorial/

thats weird.. when i click my f1 i have about 5 options.

when u first start does it make you create a profile? and did you? if not make one and do the first drivers test, its will make you setup using the keyboard but thats fine, once you get into the game you can change to wheel. do that then quit to menu and try the my f1 tab again

Now the problem is that the game can't recognize my CSW.  It recognizes the pedals that are installed by a separate USB from the wheel.  I have gone to settings, and override with the steering wheel clicked but nothing.  I can accelerate and brake with the CSP V2s but to turn right or left, I need to use the keyboard.  Don't understand it.  Anyone with a clue?

I was so disapointed yesterday that I stopped messing with it and turned it off.  Today I started the game and it recognized the CSW.  Is working perfectly.  It figures!!!!  Darn games!!!!!  Maybe it needed a reboot or time to cool off with me!!! LOL  Thanks guys... sorry for bothering you all.