Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Episode 82 - Ferrari Virtual Academy & Playseat GT Reviews

8 posts in this topic

In this Episode we check out Ferrari Virtual Academy to see what its all about.

Then we review the Playseat GT Nascar edition and put it on the “Revs scale”.

Lastly we head to the Green Hell.. We check out Nordschleife for rFactor and out it on Top Simulation Cars of All Time..

Hope you all enjoy the show !

About the Nordschleife part.

Please tell Shaun Cole that he can´t fool anybody and should just do it in his normal voice instead of switching between the two lol.

Great job guys. I´m really looking forward to your future reviews.

Btw, his name is Massa, not Masa, think of the word Mass, and just add an "a" at the end.

Thought i might say that since you sometimes miss-pronounce things ;)

Oh and Fiorano can be said without the Italian accent.

And i noticed you weren´t really that happy with the playseat to be honest, i think you guys have become so big that you can let loose on the bad stuff about rigs. That will force them to make their products better and cheaper. Because if you don´t then they will keep on doing what they are doing. Jacking up prices for a NASCAR logo.

The playseat F1 is a good example of this too.

Please don´t take this the wrong way i love your shows, just some constructive critisism.

About the Nordschleife part.

Please tell Shaun Cole that he can´t fool anybody and should just do it in his normal voice instead of switching between the two lol.

Great job guys. I´m really looking forward to your future reviews.

Btw, his name is Massa, not Masa, think of the word Mass, and just add an "a" at the end.

Thought i might say that since you sometimes miss-pronounce things ;)

Oh and Fiorano can be said without the Italian accent.

And i noticed you weren´t really that happy with the playseat to be honest, i think you guys have become so big that you can let loose on the bad stuff about rigs. That will force them to make their products better and cheaper. Because if you don´t then they will keep on doing what they are doing. Jacking up prices for a NASCAR logo.

The playseat F1 is a good example of this too.

Please don´t take this the wrong way i love your shows, just some constructive critisism.

hehe...Shaun isn't try to fool anyone, we do it for a laugh..

Honestly, the playseat is a great rig.. It's just too much and we said it.. $599 for that IMO is about $150-$200 on the high side when you compare it to a Gamepod, Obutto or GT Omega..

We miss pronounce things ?? ;)

Thanks for watching !

Darin

Darin I hope you wrote that post in funny voice ;)

I did see when getting in and out of the playseat you had to put you feet on the seat. To my mind not for my old bones, probs best for younger players or at least more sprightly then myself. I could not be arsed to climb in and out every time I needed or wanted to TBH..it looks pretty but so does my wife but she's no good for sitting on. ;)

As ever great show but for god sake by some racing shoes :D those blue daps you use are horrid :shock:

Get some poloti prototipo the peddle feedback is great you will not regret it. Plus has reinforced side on the right shoe for heel and toe. They are also really nice on, I am going to buy another pair for outside as these are kept just for racing.

Daz

hehe...Shaun isn't try to fool anyone, we do it for a laugh..

Honestly, the playseat is a great rig.. It's just too much and we said it.. $599 for that IMO is about $150-$200 on the high side when you compare it to a Gamepod, Obutto or GT Omega..

We miss pronounce things ?? ;)

Thanks for watching !

Darin

Fair enough i guess :D

One small question though, Have you heard anything about the Playseat F1? I know it´s insanely pricey but i would like to know how the ergonomics are and what not.

Thanks again for giving us this opportunity to watch you shows, BTW, i just joined SSCA and will join the F1 league later, noticed you will to m8.