Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t500-pedals-for-sale - NEW

23 posts in this topic

Never been used - never been taken out of the box. I already have fanatic pedals. $100 + shipping FIRM - Continental USA shipping ONLY!

paypal only!

I will provide quick shipping and a tracking number, as soon as the deal is confirmed.

t500_pedals.jpg

Don't bother buying or posting if you're not interested. Just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm lying about the pedals being new - DB!

The pedals are still in the box. I'll post a pic of the box - good enough?

I said I'd post pictures today. If you're not interested in a good deal, then go crap on someone else's thread. I honestly don't need $100 bad enough to put up with this petty sh!te

and spend more time reading, so you can use to and too correctly

no need to be rude. I mean noone wants to buy anything without seeing it....and yes you're new and you have to convey yourself as being trustworthy.. The internet is dangerous!

but good luck with the sale

well i've been here over a year and have isr seller rep references, iracing seller rep references, ebay rep, amazon rep, overclock.net rep....I might only have 210 posts here but I got everything else I need.

You just come here join and post your FS on same day(which was your first post), originally with no picture, no clue who you are with no references of any kind, and an attitude.

I've had several folks PM me about shipping costs.

Please calculate your shipping costs using USPS's website.

Here's the info you'll need for your calculations

Pedal weight is 16 lbs., but with packing material and box it will be closer to 20 lbs.

The dimensions are 16" x 14" x 14" (approximately)