Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Throwback Thursday: SimBin Studios

4 posts in this topic

For this week, we're not just taking a look at a single title, we're taking a look at a studio! SimBin has been one of the top companies, churning out quality titles since 2006. Now, they are going under some restructuring, which could be very interesting to pay attention to in the near future:

http://www.isrtv.com/tbt/throwback-thursdays-history-simbin/

What is your favorite SimBin title?

My favorite 2 SimBin titles are GTR2 and Race07 (with add on packs).

I saw the same teasers as you, the sound one and the Zonda screenshot of GTR3, oh how I was so anxious for GTR3. Then it vanished, never heard another thing about it. R3E seems to have taken it's place which is quite sad.

Personally, I have no use for R3E, I just wanted GTR3 and looks like that's not going to happen. :(

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<

My two favorite Simbin titles are also Race07 and GTR2. I wouldnt have made the move to PC simracing if not for Race07. Its dirt cheap, easy to get on Steam, and there are addon packs as well as countless mods available. If you're racing on a console and want to try a PC title, give Race07 a try. I still enjoy it after all this time.

My two favorite Simbin titles are also Race07 and GTR2. I wouldnt have made the move to PC simracing if not for Race07. Its dirt cheap, easy to get on Steam, and there are addon packs as well as countless mods available. If you're racing on a console and want to try a PC title, give Race07 a try. I still enjoy it after all this time.

Agreed, Race07 is one of the few titles I have fun with, no frustration, just plain fun. Oh how I wish GTR3 would have come out.

Take care

Regards:  >>>> Jack <<<<