Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrgh...T500 settings for GRID Autosport please !

7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Couldn't resist for the fun factor - so purchased GRID Autosport. Try as I may, and after reading as much as I could find about getting decent feel with my T500, I have not made much headway.

Anyone care to share their settings - both for Thrustmaster Profiler, and in-game ?

Thanks ,

Dave

I use 360 degrees of rotation

100 %

100%

0%

0%

Dunno what i got ingame but i think it was all maxxed out ,dont expect wonders but it did the job for me .

Good luck .

Greetz paul .

What he said.  I do find even these settings to be somewhat lacking in FFB and so I think I am going to try increasing the overall forces in driver from the current setting of 60, to 70, 80 or 90.  iRacing and all other sims work great with 60, but maybe GRID Autosport needs a little more.

Thanks guys. I will keep fiddling. I was aware that wheel support and ffb for this title was iffy. But no matter what I do, the feel is either too floaty, or the forces jerk the T500 wheel at the oddest times

Regards

That's weird... I did my normal settings on the wheel (80, 100, 0, 0) with 270 degrees, and in game I just lowered the wheel weight and upped the vibration and it feels great... IMO.