Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 Pedals not recognized in game.

12 posts in this topic

So, my pedals were working fine and now I have downloaded the Logitech Profiler, they are not recognized by Euro Truck Simulator 2; I know this is not a Sim Racing game but I am hoping that some like-minded people can help me.

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling and creating new executable profiles for my wheel, but to no avail. I have given up, so this is my next best bet. My wheel and buttons work fine, and so does my shifter, but I can't play the game with the pedals not functioning at all.

Any help would be amazing and I would be so happy!  :-P 

Have you tried switched between combined and separate pedals in the profiler?

CHEERS! :D

I've tried switching between them and the only slight difference has been that when they are separate pedals, the accelerator works (and is quoted as Joy Down) as well as the buttons on the wheel. But the brake does not work

That is something I am attempting, but I do not know how to do it. Can you help me please?

When you open Logitech profiler - you see picture of G27 right?

So down on the left under Profiler Logitech logo you see : down shift , up shift , steering  wheel , accelerator , brake.

On the brake you can press and you will see options for the axis. This is by my memory I cant see it now unless I plug G27 in the PC. Check this and tell me what happens

When you open Logitech profiler - you see picture of G27 right?

So down on the left under Profiler Logitech logo you see : down shift , up shift , steering  wheel , accelerator , brake.

On the brake you can press and you will see options for the axis. This is by my memory I cant see it now unless I plug G27 in the PC. Check this and tell me what happens

Tried this and still won't work. It's really annoying me right now...

btw you have all pedals working in all other games exept ETS 2 , right? Do you see them working perfect in wheel`s options in windows?

We will solve this dont get  sad or angry:)

btw you have all pedals working in all other games exept ETS 2 , right? Do you see them working perfect in wheel`s options in windows?

We will solve this dont get  sad or angry:)

Yeah, the pedals work fine in GTR Evolution and Race 07. I haven't created profiles for them and they seem to work. On GTR Evo, the brake pedal is represented as "RZ-" and the throttle is mapped as "Y+". There is no action mapped to the command "RZ+", as I have no idea what it means. Before I installed the Logitech Profiler, the brake pedal was known as "Y-"

Please do this now.

In profiler go to create game profile, you know you can do settings for evert diferent game.

So do now for ETS 2...

Just enable , Use Special Steering Wheel Settings
 + enable REPORT COMBINED PEDALS.

Go in game options and check what happens , the pedals must be set in one Joy axis like combined. If still dont happens. do this:
unplug the wheel from the usn and cut the power to it...restart the pc put the G27 power on - on the wall (there is no switch on the wheel) and after that plug the USB to the PC .

Check ingame now again.

And repoort here the result.

Here you can find something usefull.... I just dont have the game and my G27 is somewhere burried in box:)

But first report the progress and we will seek another solution if all this dont help:) We need truck drivers here! LoL