Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1ASR92 1.3 Released

14 posts in this topic

F1ASR has released version 1.3 of their 1992 F1 mod. Four (make that SIX now!) cars from the 1992 F1 season are available, with plans for the entire season to be released in the future: 

http://www.isrtv.com/rfactor-2/rfactor-2-f1asr92-version-1-3-released/

EDIT: Post updated with TWO more cars, and a fix to the Ligier

They all work for me William no problem. I had a similar glitch with the Dallara DW12, couldn't get it to work in 32 bit but since I upgraded to 64 which my system is no problem...

These cars are a lot of fun and I have only made one lap each around COTA... (to see if they all worked) 

Deadey

They all work for me William no problem. I had a similar glitch with the Dallara DW12, couldn't get it to work in 32 bit but since I upgraded to 64 which my system is no problem...

These cars are a lot of fun and I have only made one lap each around COTA... (to see if they all worked) 

Deadey

The mod was just updated today, that fixes the Ligier, and adds the Jordan. Looks like the McLaren may be coming today as well :D

Oh that's great William. I have 6 cars not 4 and they are all different names and numbers. Odd but I'll take it. These cars are super! I could race these all day.... Can't wait for the McLaren or the Williams  or the?  I like them all or at least I think I will....

Deadeye

Oh that's great William. I have 6 cars not 4 and they are all different names and numbers. Odd but I'll take it. These cars are super! I could race these all day.... Can't wait for the McLaren or the Williams  or the?  I like them all or at least I think I will....

Deadeye

Hey man , the cars are 8 :)