Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clutch NOT working in Grid Autosport

8 posts in this topic

I received my copy of Grid Autosport (PC) yesterday and I have a problem with the clutch (Fanatec Clubsport Pedals v2) in Grid Autosport; Grid Autosport won't let me map it.

Gas and brake are working fine, so driving with the option H-Shifter is OK, but the option H-Shifter + Clutch is not working...

Anyone else got the clutch working?

I drive with the Clubsport wheel (BMW), Clubsport pedals V2, (and for now - till september - I preordered Clubsport H-Shifter) the old model Fanatec H-Shifter

I have a CSW, CSP V2 and a clubsport shifter and I can't get my clutch going either. I have heard a lot of people are having this issue so it must be a bug.

If its just a bug; Then Codemaster doesn't learn from their mistakes; I had the same problems with Dirt 3 and Grid 2...

So I guess there really still isn't a fix for this issue, I really like the game but can't play it, I have my pedals and shifter connected straight to my csw v2 base shouldn't the game see it as one input device? Any ways I'm unable to bind the clutch and the  shifter in h-mode.it won't recognize the wheel as fanatec csw and just shows input device in the control option.