Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triple screen Forza at E3 2014

10 posts in this topic

I have seen some pictures of the Forza booth at E3 2014 and there is a triple screen system there. I was hoping someone at the show could ask the Turn 10 staff what is the story on this since currently Forza 5 on Xbox One does not support triple screen.

post-869-0-19394200-1402498018_thumb.jpg

post-869-0-72972400-1402498026_thumb.jpg

Yes I know. I already have Forza 3&4, GT6 and PC triple screen. The reason for my interest is that the Xbox One and Forza 5 do not currently support triple screen and there have been claims that the Xbox One cannot support triple screen because it does not have system link capability like the Xbox 360 did. So I am very interested if this is just a custom made rig by Turn10 to show off Forza that will never be available to the public or if they are going to add triple screen support to Forza in the future.

Yes I know. I already have Forza 3&4, GT6 and PC triple screen. The reason for my interest is that the Xbox One and Forza 5 do not currently support triple screen and there have been claims that the Xbox One cannot support triple screen because it does not have system link capability like the Xbox 360 did. So I am very interested if this is just a custom made rig by Turn10 to show off Forza that will never be available to the public or if they are going to add triple screen support to Forza in the future.

Well if that's the case.......i am also very interested!!!! I really do hope something is in the pipeline!!! Without having to own 3 x consoles and 3 x copies of the game!!! Maybe an external machine that links upto the HDMI port and splits the picture into 3??? We can but dream!!

With all future race games that become available for xbox one and PC.....I will always go down the PC route because I have triple screens!!! But I'd be very happy in buying an external device (within a reasonable cost) that allowed xbox one to go triple!!!

If in E3 MS booth Forza 5 is on 3 screens that means soon patch will allow it....they adding step by step new features like H shifter support  etc.. The deadline of launching Xbox One didnt give enought time for everything to Turn 10.

I can't see many going down that route due to the sheer cost!!!! Not when you can build an amazing PC for that kind of money!!!

They starting to sell XB1 for 399 without the Kinect sensor , so its not so impossible to buy 3 used XB1 consoles soon for reasonable price.... its depends how much you love Forza series:)