Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adaptor needed to run g27 pedals to thrustmaster tx wheel

25 posts in this topic

as title says I need one of those adaptors to run my g27 pedals to my thrustmaster tx wheel there sold out on the website that sells them so if someone wants to sell me one get in touch right away cash ready thanks

You don't need an adapter. Just plug or TX and G27 into your PC but you can leave the G27 out of the power. I f you go into your Logitech Profiler you will find that you can still use the pedals and the shifter 

guys ive already ordered the bodin cable for my g27 shifter and pedals for my PC!! however I need the cable adaptor to plus g27 pedals in to the tx wheel so I can use the pedals with xbox one  see what I mean now ?

None of the adapters will work on the console due to them being plugged straight into your PC. If an adapter was made that let you run the different pedals through the wheel then I'd say you could run them on consoles but wether that will be made or not, who knows

None of the adapters will work on the console due to them being plugged straight into your PC. If an adapter was made that let you run the different pedals through the wheel then I'd say you could run them on consoles but wether that will be made or not, who knows

There are couple adapters Joe that work on consoles:

Bodin adapter for G27/G25 Pedals to be pluged in TX,T500RS

Basherboards adapter for CSP Fanatec pedals (I believe elites too) to be pluged in TX,T500RS

The guy asked for Bodin`s one.

guys ive already ordered the bodin cable for my g27 shifter and pedals for my PC!! however I need the cable adaptor to plus g27 pedals in to the tx wheel so I can use the pedals with xbox one  see what I mean now ?

The ONLY wheels that work on xbox one are the MadCatz  Pro Racing Feedback wheel and the Thrustmaster TX 458 Ferrari wheels. That is if you any feedback, they came up with their own system. As far as adaptors that will translate between systems, there are none yet. 

XboxOne.... the reason why I'm converting my rig into a PC one.   They lost a customer in me with their new console and the inability of old wheels to work with them. These companies want customers to spend more and more.  Well, yeah... I'm spending more but on PC stuff to be rigged for a while.  Nevermind, I'm venting!  LOL

Pretty sure you are distracted, again. He wants to run his wheel on xbox one, which won't work.

No buddy you are distracted - the guy said he want to use TX wheel with G27 pedals with adapter on XB1 console....TX is Xbox 1 wheel, better be more famialiar with the hardware before making statements:) Ofcourse I can be distsracted too , but not this time;)