Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My favorite Jessica (and Shaun) picture

6 posts in this topic

While reading up on GT5 i came across this picture. And i can't stop giggling. Since there is no S(haun)-Zone i'm posting it here since Jessica is also featured in it.

What makes this picture a winner are two things;

- Normally Jessica is miling most of the time, and looking great while doing so. But this picture proves she also looks great not smiling.

- Shaun is pretty hyperactive and enthusiastic on the show (which is a good thing imho. Not trying to slag Shaun off in any way). This picture is a great example of that =)

jess.jpg

"Oh, my god. He's gonna blow'

Oh my god, I think that was taken back during my energy drink crisis. I have been cured but am still a bit hyperactive. LOL

"Hes gonna blow"

I love it

Dude, thats a pretty scarey lookin jessica there...... if that were me i would be b winging it to the closest exit allmost looks like she is in training for a phsyco movie :D

Shaun is ALWAYS on hyper-active mode and YES on this day he had one too many energy drinks (same day as E3 convention,where the energy drinks flowed like wine).

Myself on the other hand, yes I am almost always smiling. Its sorta like an illness. Didn't you guys know that happyness is contageous?!

I do look really mean here, but I was actually just interested in Shaun's coversation, so this is my full-blown attention face ;)

Jessica