Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another F1 Wheel mod - SLI-Pro

11 posts in this topic

The new buttons are wired to the Thrustmaster board.

The Dials connect to the SLI-Pro - these being

3x 12 position Switches and 2 Rotary encoders.

I'm really pleased with the Carbon Fibre and the Leather grips, but it has taken hours of work.

How much would you like, I"m looking for an F1 wheel for PC so that I can attach it to the SimXperience wheel when it comes out.  So it would have to be USB.  Is this wheel USB?

thanks 

Plastic wheel on a servo motor, I honestly dont know if i would suggest that.

PS nice wheel Simon,   F1 wheel with Ton's O Buttons and display is Awesome.  I remember when i went from my G27 wheel to the S1.....Freekin Awesome all the buttons/Rotary at your fingertips

How much would you like, I"m looking for an F1 wheel for PC so that I can attach it to the SimXperience wheel when it comes out.  So it would have to be USB.  Is this wheel USB?

thanks 

If I was building my own custom F1 wheel Mayaman for the Accuforce I'd go along this route as a starting point:  http://www.formula-seven.com/shop-products/steering-wheels/

I have my rim being built currently for the AccuForce, although I recently found out that SimSteering will convert a Fanatic F1 wheel which would also be a good option.  They can make it pure USB and add the grounding for a generic QR.