Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrustmaster TX Settings - My suggestions

10 posts in this topic

I fancied a break this weekend from iRacing and thought I would give Dirt 3 another try, but this time with PC, Triple screens, Thrustmaster TX with Fanatec clubsport pedals. It was a fun little break! 

TX Panel

Degrees of rotation = 450

Overall strength = 85%

Constant = 100%

Periodec = 100%

Spring = 1

Damper = 5%

Auto center = by game

In game setting

Steering Deadzone = 0%

Steering Saturation = 100%

Steering Linearity = 2%

Throttle Deadzone = 0%

Throttle Saturation = 100%

Brake deadzone = 0%

Brake Saturation = 100%

In iRacing I use these settings in the Thrustmaster TX panel and were originally suggested by Darin.

Degrees of rotation = 900

Overall strength = 85%

Constant = 100%

Periodec = 100%

Spring = 1

Damper = 5%

Iracing panel (depends on car.. )
Use linear on
Strength 25
Damping 5
Min force 2 (or so)

Wheel range 900
Map range 900

Currently redownloading this epic game again :)

in December when i bought my Xbox one and the Thrustmaster TX wheel it was not reconised in dirt 3 on the pc yet it was working 100% on Assetto Corsa , hopefully this time dirt 3 will show my wheel or do i have to download some other hacks or patches  ???

Cheers

I have the Thrustmaster TX wheel for the PC & Xbox one , when it is plugged into the PC it is working 100% fine with a newer game Assetto Corsa , but yet in Dirt 3 it does not show up as a controller ( the only option there is Keyboard ) 

Can someone help me get this working for Dirt 3 as dirt 3 was excelent when i used my G27 wheel.

Just bind the controls manually. I have to do that with my setup because I use 5 different controllers in Dirt 3 (Fanatec Clubsport wheel + DSD Pedals + hydraulic handbrake + sequential shifter or a Fanatec Clubsport shifter)

None of them are listed under controllers because none of them are officially supported. So I need to go down to each setting i.e steering left, then press enter. It will say something like waiting for input, then steer left and it will bind it to the X axis. Repeat this for all the controls and your done.

Just bind the controls manually. I have to do that with my setup because I use 5 different controllers in Dirt 3 (Fanatec Clubsport wheel + DSD Pedals + hydraulic handbrake + sequential shifter or a Fanatec Clubsport shifter)

None of them are listed under controllers because none of them are officially supported. So I need to go down to each setting i.e steering left, then press enter. It will say something like waiting for input, then steer left and it will bind it to the X axis. Repeat this for all the controls and your done.

Thanks i tried this again tonight and this time it worked fine , but last time i tried that the steering was not working the way it should of ,, but all is fixed now thanks :)

Thanks i tried this again tonight and this time it worked fine , but last time i tried that the steering was not working the way it should of ,, but all is fixed now thanks :)

Cool. Glad you got it fixed.