Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2013 session this Friday (18th)

15 posts in this topic

Hi All,

If anybody is interested then I'm having a session on Friday on F1 2013 (PC or 360 depending on how many are up for either), as well as a session on Forza 5. I've a few mates visiting mine purely for some online racing and a few beers!!! Looking for some good honest racing with fellow ISR members.....as opposed to the c*cks you usually get frequenting the online lobby's....u know the ones I mean....the first corner idiots who take you off for the sake of beating you to the first corner.....not interested In that kind of racing!! So if you are up for it...let me have your xbox live tag and/or steam tag and we'll have a blast on Friday around 8pm UK time if that suits??? For a good few hours!! Not adverse against 360 racing either if there any takers for F1 2013?? I'm hoping to have a second race rig by Friday......so hopefully there will be 2 of us in my house racing.....and whoever else can get online!! I'll decide what's what once I get some replies with who's up for what.......laters, Jason

Ehh, I know most of the tracks more or less...The problem I have with Codemaster F1 titles, is I am unable to dial my wheel in, I just use my gamepad feels far more better to use that then wheel...Must have ABS and TCS on trough Cause in this game 1/10 of a pedal is a lockup for whatever reason, Traction is somewhat fine, but to enjoy this game or the F1 feel of it just have to go with the asists on...Would shift gears, but neither in the cockpit or any other view I can actuly see the rev lights lol...Overall it feels great to race in this game, but damn I just can't use my wheel just such a stupid feedback feel...Even on their recommended settings...

Ehh, I know most of the tracks more or less...The problem I have with Codemaster F1 titles, is I am unable to dial my wheel in, I just use my gamepad feels far more better to use that then wheel...Must have ABS and TCS on trough Cause in this game 1/10 of a pedal is a lockup for whatever reason, Traction is somewhat fine, but to enjoy this game or the F1 feel of it just have to go with the asists on...Would shift gears, but neither in the cockpit or any other view I can actuly see the rev lights lol...Overall it feels great to race in this game, but damn I just can't use my wheel just such a stupid feedback feel...Even on their recommended settings...

What wheel do you have buddy???

so far a bunch of guys who don't run f1 very often...this could get messy, but fun all the same.

My mates only play occasionally at home.....with a joypad!!!! So yeah....it's prob gonna get very messy!! But I'm hoping they'll get a Bit of practice in beforehand!!! And hopefully we won't all be too wasted by the time we get online!!!! Now THAT could get messy!!

I couldn't go back to a Gamepad for anything!!! Tried briefly with Forza 5 before the TX was released and I just couldn't do it!!! I put the game to one side until I had my wheel!!!

Gutted!!!!! Wife is ill.......had to cancel my mates coming round.....race night off!!!!

I'm devastated.....not had one in a long time......and even got my new rig ready for tonight!!!!

So.....will be rescheduling...will let you guys know when......sorry all!!!!