Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 year or lifetime subscription? What's the difference?

8 posts in this topic

Is the Lifetime subscription the way to go for RF 2 or 1 year? Beyond the savings, what is the difference? Then  you also need to purchase the Pro with R Factor Central for the 1 click install right? There isn't a bundle that anyone knows of maybe?

Deadeye

Go with Rfactor 2 life time, the life time gives you online racing with no yearly costs, unless you plan on just racing AI then get the cheaper option, i don't think there are any packaged for lifetime including a rfactor central subscription.

CHEERS! :D

Thanks Lopsided and Ricky D.  I plan of doing some online racing with the karts. They look like a blast. Karts are easier for me to see anyway and I have a heavy background racing them in real life 80cc Mac's to 270cc twin open Komets…. Lifetime it is then...

Deadeye

Hi guys.. I race on that track in real life, and let me tell you that rf2 physics and tire model are mind blowing....

Everything is accurate even the track.....

They are the benchmark for physics.

Thanks Lopsided and Ricky D.  I plan of doing some online racing with the karts. They look like a blast. Karts are easier for me to see anyway and I have a heavy background racing them in real life 80cc Mac's to 270cc twin open Komets…. Lifetime it is then...

Deadeye

Did you figure out that motion sickness problem you where having?

"1 year or lifetime subscription? What's the difference?"

Answer...depends on how long you live. :cool:

Haha, I was going to say the same.