Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SEQ shift problem in game - cant downshift into N or R

5 posts in this topic

In the past few builds, I've noticed that I can no longer downshift into N or R once I leave my pit box. I thought at first it was a hardware issue, but it is not. I now have to assign a button in order to shift to Reverse if I nose into a wall. Has anyone else noticed this? 

Have never seen that issue, and have been driving a number of cars during all builds. Is this with any particular vehicles or mods?

Is this also a problem if you simultaneously press up- and downshift? (should force neutral)

I didnt saw this , but after reading your post checked and same to me....for formula cars maybe is realistic , f1 cars have N button for neutral and dont have Reverse I believe;) But for other cars when they are on sequential mode I dont know how realistic and good is this...anyway just to confirm same here:)

Cheers

Uhh Yeah Real F1 cars does have N button and they do indeed have reverse...Some of the first real cars to use Paddle shifts at least as far as I know, you needed to press both paddles in order to get it into neutral and only then you could downshift into reverse.