Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great weekend deal in Steam 75% off!

27 posts in this topic

Classic edition with the base game and the classic add-ons is $16.24 US.   Can't beat that.  I'll be picking that up.  

Darin & Shaun never did a review or gave this edition much of an in-depth look in video or a write-up that I could find.   How is the Classic F1 stuff in the game for anyone that has tried it?

I accept Classic add on like bonus, few retro tracks and 7-8 Classic Formula cars ,if you buy it - Classic version is a must have:) This price is twice cheaper than F1 2012 and even F1 2011 is twice more;)

Will this game work on three screens? If so how does it look?

Thanks

Shaun posted a video of him running on his triple screen rig back in Oct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OmkGFmGORs

Ordered BTW, thanks for the heads up Krassi!!

Dude,everybody ordered it ,except me! Some Paypal problem with Steam. I sent ticket. If tommorow is the same situation I will try direct CC order!:) I hope will not miss that offer:)

I bought it finally! Great way to start the season!

To make it even better, see this:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/fictional-f1-2014-season.1424/

Adds 8th gear, new liveries, new track order, new logos and SO MUCH MORE! Just to let you know, make a backup. You must do that since otherwise you'll never be able to play online nor will your times count in TT. Do a full game backup. That's my recommendation. Also, use a new user in-game. You know the one it asks for at the start of the game. 2 different users for the mods. If you use the same, when you go from 2014 mod to 2013, your save data gets corrupted.

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.

To make it even better, see this:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/fictional-f1-2014-season.1424/

Adds 8th gear, new liveries, new track order, new logos and SO MUCH MORE! Just to let you know, make a backup. You must do that since otherwise you'll never be able to play online nor will your times count in TT. Do a full game backup. That's my recommendation. Also, use a new user in-game. You know the one it asks for at the start of the game. 2 different users for the mods. If you use the same, when you go from 2014 mod to 2013, your save data gets corrupted.

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.

I saw this in other site, I don`t like the word fictional;) I will wait the version with all drivers for 2014...:))

I saw this in other site, I don`t like the word fictional;) I will wait the version with all drivers for 2014... :))

It's not really fictional anymore ;) The only thing that is, is the fact that the OP didn't want to make Rosberg 2nd and Hamilton 1st driver. Dunno why. Maybe personal reasons. Other than that, there's nothing fictional.

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.

Hard to define what is sim-oriented and what is not when 99.9%+ of F1 2013 players who race with a wheel obviously haven't touched an F1 in their lives. :P

Physics are physics, just mathematics even, I know, but well. For this specific type of game maybe it's just better to have fun and don't bother about the fact that Vettel and Co. simulators have 1 computer only to simulate air resistance and 4 computers to simulate the 4 wheels, etc.

Hard to define what is sim-oriented and what is not when 99.9%+ of F1 2013 players who race with a wheel obviously haven't touched an F1 in their lives. :P

Physics are physics, just mathematics even, I know, but well. For this specific type of game maybe it's just better to have fun and don't bother about the fact that Vettel and Co. simulators have 1 computer only to simulate air resistance and 4 computers to simulate the 4 wheels, etc.

+1, well said. And agreed.

>Cheers!< J.A.R.V.I.S.