Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logitech pedal compatability HELP

4 posts in this topic

I have a g27 as of niw and I would like to purchase one of those cheap xbox 360 microsoft wheels so I can play forza. I would like to be abke to use my g27 pedals on the microsoft wheel. Is there any adapters or cables out there to convert the g27 pedal plug to what seems to be an internet/ethernet cable?

Hi!

It seems to be possible but i'm not sure if it's worth it.

You probably need to make an adapter yourself though, i can't find a wiring diagram now but it's probably out there somewhere!

Personally i would rather buy a Fanatec CSR wheel with an adapter for the G2X pedals or maybe get a full package with fanatec pedals and shifter ( Like i did when i upgraded from my G25 ).

The biggest problem with the cheap XBox wheels is the lack of FFB and very limited rotation of the wheel.

Also ; The CSR wheel supports XBox, PS3 and PC.

Good Luck!

As astro said CSR is much better , but if you are low on budget and decide to buy a MS wheel - it will work.

IF you specify what you want - cheap solution or decent wheel for Forza we will help you better.

Unless you have a line on one, those "cheap" MS wheels usually run $80 - $100 used, and at that price I'd be thinking to grab a CSR base too. As far as an adapter, I've never seen one, but I'll admit I haven't been looking either, I just dealt with the MS Pedals when I used mine. They're also kinda flimsy in a lot of ways, so watch out when buying one used.